We Will Not
Just as important as what we will do for you, is what we will not do.
All our attorneys pledge to adhere to the following short, but important, rules governing their behavior and interactions with clients.
Meltzer Lippe attorneys will not:
- Overstaff: We will not overstaff your matter with a slew of superfluous lawyers.
- Overcharge: We will not overcharge you.
- Allow Your Matter To Linger: We will not forget about you and your matter.
- Bill You For Our Learning Curve: We will not charge you for learning about your business or for what we should know.
- Be Arrogant: We will not be condescending toward you or your staff.
- Send Surprise Invoices: We will not incur charges you have not approved.