- : They Said It
They Said It
Since its first ‘major acquisition’ in 76′ Meltzer Lippe has been recruiting attorneys direct from prestigious national and international law firms.
Like a fine wine, we believe most attorneys get better with age and maturity. In truth what this means is that our attorney recruitment process often takes time, a lot of time. In many cases we recruit our attorneys not over the course of a few interviews, but over several years. We take pride in this process because we feel it provides our clients a tremendous advantage.
Accordingly, it is especially rewarding to know what our young attorneys and more recent editions to the firm think of Meltzer Lippe.
- I came from Mayer Brown.At Meltzer Lippe the firm supports an entrepreneurial spirit and has provided me the means to take control of my own career.
Norman Cerullo, Litigation
- I came from Fulbright & Jaworski. At Meltzer Lippe I am able to provide my clients with high-level sophisticated estate planning that they could expect from a major international law firm and offer it at Long Island prices.
Mary O’Reilly, Trusts & Estates
- I came from Proskauer Rose. Meltzer Lippe provides me with hands-on litigation experience. I manage cases, create strategy and apply real world concerns to achieve our clients’ litigation and business objectives. As a result, I have grown as a lawyer and am a more effective advisor to clients. Meltzer Lippe encourages me to define and pursue my own professional development.
Jessica Mastrogiovanni, Litigation
- I came from Littler Mendelson. At Meltzer Lippe I have the freedom to grow the firm by providing first-rate labor and employment solutions to existing clients and simultaneously develop new clients. It’s not just talk. The firm values and encourages each member of the team to play a role in the “business” of practicing law.
Larry Martinez, Labor & Employment
- I came from Kronish Lieb. At Meltzer Lippe I work with a group of incredibly talented people, in a top law firm, advise on cutting-edge and sophisticated tax law issues. We help clients solve complicated tax problems, often times finding solutions where others could not.
Phil Pepper, Tax Law
- I came to Meltzer Lippe straight from Cardozo Law School. The collective knowledge and professionalism at the firm has helped shape me into the attorney I am today. As a new attorney, I was fortunate – and remain so – to work with talented and experienced attorneys from top schools and firms around the country. The Meltzer Lippe environment has helped accelerate my growth into a knowledgeable, cutting-edge attorney capable of addressing clients’ needs in effective and efficient ways.
Pedram Tabibi, Litigation & Corporate