The Firm has an immediate opening for an experienced corporate paralegal with 5+ years’ experience. Candidate will be responsible for the formation and organization of entities, maintain corporate records and minute books, preparing and filing annual reports, assisting closing transactions (including creating and maintaining closing document checklists, maintain and organize closing documents, preparing closing binders, prepare stock certificates and UCC searches). Transactional experience is necessary and large firm experience is preferred. Candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to manage multiple projects and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Real Estate Paralegal:
The Firm is currently seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal who will be involved in a diverse practice, including purchases, sales, borrowing, lending, leasing, entity formation, certificates and resolutions and would report to senior lawyers within the group.
- Ongoing interaction and communication with attorneys, opposing counsel, clients and other third parties.
- Perform due diligence examination and review of real estate and corporate documents for various types of commercial real estate transactions, including lease and document abstracts.
- Organize and produce final document deliverables for clients, opposing counsel and real estate attorneys.
- Review title and survey matters for transactions.
- Prepare, negotiate, where appropriate, and review closing documents for sales, acquisitions and lending transactions.
- Coordinate all aspects of complex real estate closings.
- Prepare documentation for and coordinate residential closings including estate sales, cooperative apartments, condominiums and single family houses.
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing exceptionally high quality service to clients.
- Professional demeanor, excellent communication, organizational, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, ACRIS and Excel.
- Bachelors Degree and a Paralegal certificate or a 4 year Paralegal degree desired.
Trusts & Estates Paralegal – Estate Administration
Minimum 3 years experience in all phases of estate administration. Good interpersonal skills and computer proficiency a must, knowledge of Zane tax software helpful.
Fax resumes to D. Laffin at 516.747.0653 or e-mail to email@example.com