Meltzer Lippe seeks attorneys who meet high standards of academic and professional excellence. We seek attorneys educated at the nation’s best universities and law schools who have experience in practice at large national and international firms.
We look for:
Whether you are an experienced attorney, associate, first or second year law student, or paralegal
- Tax and Trusts & Estates attorneys with advanced degrees in taxation or estate planning;
- Business and Corporate attorneys with M.B.A.s, C.P.A.s, and real world business experience;
- Labor & Employment lawyers with significant experience representing management;
- Commercial Real Estate attorneys with experience in sophisticated transactions representing national tenants and firms; and
- Proven litigators with excellent training and big firm experience.
you may find current openings and apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.